We thank Kendric J. Nelson (Utah), Konstantin I. Pokhodnya, and Arthur J. Epstein (Ohio State) for helpful discussions, and we gratefully acknowledge the continued partial support by the U.S. Department of Energy Division of Materials Science (Grant Nos. DE-FG03-93ER45504, and DE-FG02-01ER45931), the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research (Grant No. F49620-03-1-0175), and the U.S. National Science Foundation (Grant No. 0553573). Use of the National Synchrotron Light Source, Brookhaven National Laboratory, was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Observation of the Pressure Dependent Reversible Enhancement of Tc and Loss of the Anomalous Constricted Hysteresis for [Ru2(O2CMe)4]3[Cr(CN)6]†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2910–2913, October, 2007
How to Cite
Shum, W. W., Her, J.-H., Stephens, P. W., Lee, Y. and Miller, J. S. (2007), Observation of the Pressure Dependent Reversible Enhancement of Tc and Loss of the Anomalous Constricted Hysteresis for [Ru2(O2CMe)4]3[Cr(CN)6]. Adv. Mater., 19: 2910–2913. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602751
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy Division of Materials Science. Grant Numbers: DE-FG03-93ER45504, DE-FG02-01ER45931
- U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: F49620-03-1-0175
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0553573
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!