This research was financially supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan, through a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (No. 17688008). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Cellulose I Nanolayers Designed by Self-Assembly of its Thiosemicarbazone on a Gold Substrate†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3368–3370, October, 2007
How to Cite
Yokota, S., Kitaoka, T., Sugiyama, J. and Wariishi, H. (2007), Cellulose I Nanolayers Designed by Self-Assembly of its Thiosemicarbazone on a Gold Substrate. Adv. Mater., 19: 3368–3370. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602761
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: 17688008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!