This work was supported by the EPSRC (EP/C511794/1) and University of Liverpool (RDF 6014). HZ is a RCUK Academic Fellow. AIC is a Royal Society University Research Fellow. We acknowledge Dr. Jim Long and Dr. Dong Wang (IOTA NanoSolutions) for assistance with DLS measurement and AFM imaging, respectively. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Thermoresponsive “Particle Pumps”: Activated Release of Organic Nanoparticles from Open-Cell Macroporous Polymers†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2439–2444, September, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, H. and Cooper, A. I. (2007), Thermoresponsive “Particle Pumps”: Activated Release of Organic Nanoparticles from Open-Cell Macroporous Polymers. Adv. Mater., 19: 2439–2444. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602794
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/C511794/1
- University of Liverpool. Grant Number: RDF 6014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!