Ultrafast Optical Switching by using Nanocrystals of a Halogen-Bridged Nickel-Chain Compound Dispersed in an Optical Polymer
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2707–2710, September, 2007
How to Cite
Tao, S., Miyagoe, T., Maeda, A., Matsuzaki, H., Ohtsu, H., Hasegawa, M., Takaishi, S., Yamashita, M. and Okamoto, H. (2007), Ultrafast Optical Switching by using Nanocrystals of a Halogen-Bridged Nickel-Chain Compound Dispersed in an Optical Polymer. Adv. Mater., 19: 2707–2710. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602811
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!