J.L. gratefully acknowledges support from the NSF in form of a CAREER grant (DMR-0449462) and funding form the NSF under MRI program (DMR 0420785). We thank Professor Ronald G. Larson, University of Michigan, for use of the fluorescence microscope. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Vapor-Assisted Micropatterning in Replica Structures: A Solventless Approach towards Topologically and Chemically Designable Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 3801–3808, November, 2007
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y. and Lahann, J. (2007), Vapor-Assisted Micropatterning in Replica Structures: A Solventless Approach towards Topologically and Chemically Designable Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 19: 3801–3808. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602830
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0449462, DMR 0420785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!