This work is supported by the NUS Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiative (NUSNNI), at the National University of Singapore.
A New Scenario in Probe Local Oxidation: Transient Pressure-Wave-Assisted Ionic Spreading and Oxide Pattern Formation†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2618–2623, September, 2007
How to Cite
Xie, X. N., Chung, H. J., Liu, Z. J., Yang, S.-W., Sow, C. H. and Wee, A. T. S. (2007), A New Scenario in Probe Local Oxidation: Transient Pressure-Wave-Assisted Ionic Spreading and Oxide Pattern Formation. Adv. Mater., 19: 2618–2623. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602837
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- NUS Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!