This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the NSF-supported MRSEC at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and the Army Research Office. The use of the APS is supported by the DOE. We also thank Prof. Edward Kramer (University of California at Santa Barbara), Prof. Rachel Segalman (University of California at Berkley), Prof. Ryan Hayward (University of Massachusetts Amherst), and Dr. Gila Stein (NIST) for their help in the quantitative characterization of long-range order in 2D systems. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
On the Influence of Ion Incorporation in Thin Films of Block Copolymers†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4370–4374, December, 2007
How to Cite
He, J., Wang, J.-Y., Xu, J., Tangirala, R., Shin, D., Russell, T. P., Li, X. and Wang, J. (2007), On the Influence of Ion Incorporation in Thin Films of Block Copolymers. Adv. Mater., 19: 4370–4374. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602877
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- NSF-supported MRSEC at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Army Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!