We thank the NanoBiotechnology Initiative of the University of Minnesota for partial financial support of this work. Some of this work was carried out at the Minnesota Characterization Facility, which is partially supported by the NSF through the NNIN program and through NSF BME 0730825. The authors thank Dr. S. McKernan and Dr. J. Basu for help with TEM analysis, Dr. J. Thomas for assistance with XPS analysis, Dr. C. Leighton for SQUID usage, and Dr. Jianmin Bai and Dr. Jiaoming Qiu for stimulating discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Direct Gas-Phase Synthesis of Heterostructured Nanoparticles through Phase Separation and Surface Segregation†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 994–999, March, 2008
How to Cite
Xu, Y.-H. and Wang, J.-P. (2008), Direct Gas-Phase Synthesis of Heterostructured Nanoparticles through Phase Separation and Surface Segregation. Adv. Mater., 20: 994–999. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602895
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2006
- NanoBiotechnology Initiative of the University of Minnesota
- NSF BME. Grant Number: 0730825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!