H.J.S. thanks Clare College for funding via a Junior Research Fellowship. L.S.-M. acknowledges funding from the European Commission (Marie Curie Excellence Grant “NanoFen”, MEXT-CT-2004-014156) and thanks the Royal Society for a University Research Fellowship. The authors thank Prof. Michael Grätzel for introducing them to dye-sensitized solar cells and Dr. Bernard Wenger for valuable discussions.
Advances in Liquid-Electrolyte and Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3187–3200, October, 2007
How to Cite
Snaith, H. J. and Schmidt-Mende, L. (2007), Advances in Liquid-Electrolyte and Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 19: 3187–3200. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602903
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2006
- Clare College. Grant Number: Junior Research Fellowship
- European Commission
- Marie Curie Excellence Grant “NanoFen”. Grant Number: MEXT-CT-2004-014156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!