This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.50671099, 50172048, 10374090, and 10274085), Ministry of Science and Technology of China (No.2005CB623603), Hundred Talent Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Talent Foundation of Anhui Province (2002Z020), and Ningbo Natural Science Foundation (2006A610062). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Tunable and Predetermined Bandgap Emissions in Alloyed ZnSxSe1–x Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4491–4494, December, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, M., Fei, G. T., Zhang, Y. G., Kong, M. G. and Zhang, L. D. (2007), Tunable and Predetermined Bandgap Emissions in Alloyed ZnSxSe1–x Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 19: 4491–4494. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602919
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50671099, 50172048, 10374090, 10274085
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623603
- Hundred Talent Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Talent Foundation of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 2002Z020
- Ningbo Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2006A610062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!