Financial support by the UW-PNNL Joint Institute for Nanoscience (JIN), jointly funded by the University of Washington (UW) and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL, operated by Battelle for the U.S. Department of Energy); the Intel Ph.D. Foundation; and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR-MURI, FA9550-06-1-032). Acknowledgement to Professor Samson Jenekhe and Dr. Abhishek Pradeep Kulkarni for the use of their lab and solar cell equipment.
Hierarchically Structured ZnO Film for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Enhanced Energy Conversion Efficiency†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2588–2592, September, 2007
How to Cite
Chou, T. P., Zhang, Q., Fryxell, G. E. and Cao, G. Z. (2007), Hierarchically Structured ZnO Film for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Enhanced Energy Conversion Efficiency. Adv. Mater., 19: 2588–2592. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602927
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- UW-PNNL Joint Institute for Nanoscience (JIN)
- University of Washington (UW)
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL
- Intel Ph.D. Foundation
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: AFOSR-MURI, FA9550-06-1-032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!