The authors acknowledge the National Science Foundation (Award #0533100) and the ARCS Foundation (WRF Fellowship) for financial support; the authors also thank John Lund for his time and expertise in preparing the images.
Drosophila as a Live Substrate for Solid-State Microfabrication†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3608–3612, November, 2007
How to Cite
Shum, A. J., Crest, J., Schubiger, G. and Parviz, B. A. (2007), Drosophila as a Live Substrate for Solid-State Microfabrication. Adv. Mater., 19: 3608–3612. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602962
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0533100
- ARCS Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!