This work was supported by the Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) program office of Los Alamos National Laboratory. We thank Dr. Honghui Zhou for her help in electrical measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Structure-Dependent Electrical Properties of Carbon Nanotube Fibers†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3358–3363, October, 2007
How to Cite
Li, Q. W., Li, Y., Zhang, X. F., Chikkannanavar, S. B., Zhao, Y. H., Dangelewicz, A. M., Zheng, L. X., Doorn, S. K., Jia, Q. X., Peterson, D. E., Arendt, P. N. and Zhu, Y. T. (2007), Structure-Dependent Electrical Properties of Carbon Nanotube Fibers. Adv. Mater., 19: 3358–3363. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602966
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2006
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) program office of Los Alamos National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!