This work is supported by the Director, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences Division of the US Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-05CH11231 and an ONR-MURI grant No. E-21-6RU-G4. This work is also supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2005-214-D00302)
Domain Control in Multiferroic BiFeO3 through Substrate Vicinality†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2662–2666, September, 2007
How to Cite
Chu, Y.-H., Cruz, M. P., Yang, C.-H., Martin, L. W., Yang, P.-L., Zhang, J.-X., Lee, K., Yu, P., Chen, L.-Q. and Ramesh, R. (2007), Domain Control in Multiferroic BiFeO3 through Substrate Vicinality. Adv. Mater., 19: 2662–2666. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602972
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2006
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- ONR-MURI grant. Grant Number: E-21-6RU-G4
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2005-214-D00302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!