The authors acknowledge support from the Interconnect Focus Center, one of five research centers funded under the Focus Center Research Program, a Semiconductor Research Corporation program.
Ultrathick Freestanding Aligned Carbon Nanotube Films†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3300–3303, October, 2007
How to Cite
Ci, L., Manikoth, S. M., Li, X., Vajtai, R. and Ajayan, P. M. (2007), Ultrathick Freestanding Aligned Carbon Nanotube Films. Adv. Mater., 19: 3300–3303. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602974
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2006
- Interconnect Focus Center
- Semiconductor Research Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!