The present research was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation (20472089, 90206049, 20421101, 20573115, 20573115, 20472089, 60671047, 50673093), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806200, 2006CB932100) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience of from the authors.
Dibenzotetrathiafulvalene Bisimides: New Building Blocks for Organic Electronic Materials**†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3037–3042, October, 2007
How to Cite
Gao, X. K., Wang, Y., Yang, X. D., Liu, Y. Q., Qiu, W. F., Wu, W. P., Zhang, H. J., Qi, T., Liu, Y., Lu, K., Du, C. Y., Shuai, Z. G., Yu, G. and Zhu, D. B. (2007), Dibenzotetrathiafulvalene Bisimides: New Building Blocks for Organic Electronic Materials**. Adv. Mater., 19: 3037–3042. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700007
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20472089, 90206049, 20421101, 20573115, 20573115, 20472089, 60671047, 50673093
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806200, 2006CB932100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c0007_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.