This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20604029). X.N.Y. would like to thank the Fund for Creative Research Groups (Grant No. 50621302) for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Achieving Perpendicular Alignment of Rigid Polythiophene Backbones to the Substrate by Using Solvent-Vapor Treatment†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3594–3598, November, 2007
How to Cite
Lu, G. H., Li, L. G. and Yang, X. N. (2007), Achieving Perpendicular Alignment of Rigid Polythiophene Backbones to the Substrate by Using Solvent-Vapor Treatment. Adv. Mater., 19: 3594–3598. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700014
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20604029
- Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 50621302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!