Financial support by the Max-Planck-Society is gratefully acknowledged. L.Z.Z. thanks financial support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the National Science Foundation of China (Grant 20503009). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Nonaqueous Sol–Gel Synthesis of a Nanocrystalline InNbO4 Visible-Light Photocatalyst†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2083–2086, August, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, L. Z., Djerdj, I., Cao, M., Antonietti, M. and Niederberger, M. (2007), Nonaqueous Sol–Gel Synthesis of a Nanocrystalline InNbO4 Visible-Light Photocatalyst. Adv. Mater., 19: 2083–2086. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700027
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2007
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20503009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!