We acknowledge support from the AFOSR (STTR FA 9550-04-0080), the NSF through NIRT ECS-021698, the Texas Advanced Technology Program, the NASA Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing (NCC2-3163), NSF through the Northwestern MRSEC (DMR-0076097), ONR (N00014-05-1-0021), and Polyera Corporation.
High-Performance Solution-Deposited n-Channel Organic Transistors and their Complementary Circuits†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 4028–4032, November, 2007
How to Cite
Yoo, B., Jones, B. A., Basu, D., Fine, D., Jung, T., Mohapatra, S., Facchetti, A., Dimmler, K., Wasielewski, M. R., Marks, T. J. and Dodabalapur, A. (2007), High-Performance Solution-Deposited n-Channel Organic Transistors and their Complementary Circuits. Adv. Mater., 19: 4028–4032. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700064
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2007
- AFOSR. Grant Number: STTR FA 9550-04-0080
- NSF through NIRT. Grant Number: ECS-021698
- Texas Advanced Technology Program
- NASA Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing. Grant Number: NCC2-3163
- NSF through the Northwestern MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0076097
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-05-1-0021
- Polyera Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!