This work was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), in the form of a fellowship tenable at the National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan (X.S.F.). The authors also thank Ms. E. Arisumi, Mr. Y. Uemura, Dr. M. Mitome, Dr. Q. Huang, Dr. R. Z. Ma, and Dr. L. Li for their cooperation and kind help. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ultrafine ZnS Nanobelts as Field Emitters†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2593–2596, September, 2007
How to Cite
Fang, X. S., Bando, Y., Shen, G. Z., Ye, C. H., Gautam, U. K., Costa, P. M. F. J., Zhi, C. Y., Tang, C. C. and Golberg, D. (2007), Ultrafine ZnS Nanobelts as Field Emitters. Adv. Mater., 19: 2593–2596. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700078
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!