This work was supported by MOE ARF (Projects 144-000-142-112 and 144-000-023-101) and A*STAR SERC (052-117-0030). We thank J. H. Burroughes and R. H. Friend for useful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Injection-induced De-doping in a Conducting Polymer during Device Operation: Asymmetry in the Hole Injection and Extraction Rates†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4202–4207, December, 2007
How to Cite
Chia, P.-J., Chua, L.-L., Sivaramakrishnan, S., Zhuo, J.-M., Zhao, L.-H., Sim, W.-S., Yeo, Y.-C. and Ho, P. K.-H. (2007), Injection-induced De-doping in a Conducting Polymer during Device Operation: Asymmetry in the Hole Injection and Extraction Rates. Adv. Mater., 19: 4202–4207. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700086
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2007
- MOE ARF. Grant Numbers: 144-000-142-112, 144-000-023-101
- A*STAR SERC. Grant Number: 052-117-0030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!