This research was supported by AFOSR (STTRFA 9550-04-0080), and the NSF-MRSEC program through the Northwestern Materials Research Center (DMR-0520513). We thank Dr. M.-H. Yoon for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Gate Dielectric Microstructural Control of Pentacene Film Growth Mode and Field-Effect Transistor Performance†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2561–2566, September, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, C., Facchetti, A. and Marks, T. J. (2007), Gate Dielectric Microstructural Control of Pentacene Film Growth Mode and Field-Effect Transistor Performance. Adv. Mater., 19: 2561–2566. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700101
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2007
- AFOSR. Grant Number: STTRFA 9550-04-0080
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0520513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!