This work was partially supported by the European project NODE 015783 and by the BMBF project DIP-K 6.1. Preparation of TEM specimens was performed by S. Swatek. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Vertical High-Density Epitaxial Si(100) Nanowire Arrays on a Si(100) Substrate Using an Anodic Aluminum Oxide Template†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 917–920, April, 2007
How to Cite
Shimizu, T., Xie, T., Nishikawa, J., Shingubara, S., Senz, S. and Gösele, U. (2007), Synthesis of Vertical High-Density Epitaxial Si(100) Nanowire Arrays on a Si(100) Substrate Using an Anodic Aluminum Oxide Template. Adv. Mater., 19: 917–920. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700153
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2007
- NODE. Grant Number: 015783
- BMBF. Grant Number: DIP-K 6.1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!