Y.T. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan, through a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (Nos. 417 and 438). NIPA was kindly provided by the KOHJIN Company. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
An Electro- and Thermochromic Hydrogel as a Full-Color Indicator†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2807–2812, October, 2007
How to Cite
Ueno, K., Matsubara, K., Watanabe, M. and Takeoka, Y. (2007), An Electro- and Thermochromic Hydrogel as a Full-Color Indicator. Adv. Mater., 19: 2807–2812. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700159
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan, through a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Numbers: 417, 438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!