The authors are grateful for financial support from the “100 Talents” program of Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20574073 and 20421101), the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2006CB806200) and the National Major Research Plan of China (No. 2006CB932100). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Cationic Conjugated Polymer/DNA Complexes for Amplified Fluorescence Assays of Nucleases and Methyltransferases†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3490–3495, November, 2007
How to Cite
Feng, F., Tang, Y., He, F., Yu, M., Duan, X., Wang, S., Li, Y. and Zhu, D. (2007), Cationic Conjugated Polymer/DNA Complexes for Amplified Fluorescence Assays of Nucleases and Methyltransferases. Adv. Mater., 19: 3490–3495. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700165
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2007
- “100 Talents” program of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20574073, 20421101
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB806200
- National Major Research Plan of China. Grant Number: 2006CB932100
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c0165_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.