We gratefully acknowledge ELETTRA and the European Community for financial support under EU contract RII3-CT-2004-506008 (IA-SFS), and thank Prof. Phil Moriarty for valuable discussions. K.S. is supported by an Anne McLaren Fellowship from the University of Nottingham. A.N.K. is supported by the Royal Society, EPSRC and the European Science Foundation.
Assembly of Cobalt Phthalocyanine Stacks inside Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3312–3316, October, 2007
How to Cite
Schulte, K., Swarbrick, J. C., Smith, N. A., Bondino, F., Magnano, E. and Khlobystov, A. N. (2007), Assembly of Cobalt Phthalocyanine Stacks inside Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 19: 3312–3316. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700188
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2007
- European Community. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2004-506008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!