This work was partially supported by MEXT (Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, and Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientist (Start-up) No. 18 810 013) and the Ogasawara Foundation for the Promotion of Science & Engineering.
Formation of Biphasic Janus Droplets in a Microfabricated Channel for the Synthesis of Shape-Controlled Polymer Microparticles†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1489–1493, June, 2007
How to Cite
Nisisako, T. and Torii, T. (2007), Formation of Biphasic Janus Droplets in a Microfabricated Channel for the Synthesis of Shape-Controlled Polymer Microparticles. Adv. Mater., 19: 1489–1493. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700272
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- MEXT (Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, and Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientist (Start-up). Grant Number: 18 810 013
- Ogasawara Foundation for the Promotion of Science & Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!