This work was carried out within the Nanometer Structure Consortium in Lund and was supported by grants from the Swedish Research Council (VR), the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF), the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, the NoE SANDiE (EU contract No E500101-2), and the IP NODE (EU contract No 015783 NODE). We thank L. E. Wernersson, C. Rehnstedt, B. A. Wacaser, K. A. Dick, Z. Geretovszky, E. Wintersberger, and B. Mandl for valuable contributions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Epitaxial Growth of Indium Arsenide Nanowires on Silicon Using Nucleation Templates Formed by Self-Assembled Organic Coatings†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 1801–1806, July, 2007
How to Cite
Mårtensson, T., Wagner, J. B., Hilner, E., Mikkelsen, A., Thelander, C., Stangl, J., Ohlsson, B. J., Gustafsson, A., Lundgren, E., Samuelson, L. and Seifert, W. (2007), Epitaxial Growth of Indium Arsenide Nanowires on Silicon Using Nucleation Templates Formed by Self-Assembled Organic Coatings. Adv. Mater., 19: 1801–1806. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700285
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2007
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- NoE SANDiE. Grant Number: E500101-2
- IP NODE. Grant Number: 015783 NODE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!