This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. EEC-0425914 and DARPA-MARCO. We would like to thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy, the Berkeley Microfabrication Lab, and E. E. Haller for use of their facilities. E.G. would like to thank Josh Goldberger, Ben Yuhas, Lori Greene, and Andrea Tao for help with imaging and Susan Habas for providing the Pt nanoparticles.
Growth and Electrical Characteristics of Platinum-Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Silicon Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2946–2950, October, 2007
How to Cite
Garnett, E. C., Liang, W. and Yang, P. (2007), Growth and Electrical Characteristics of Platinum-Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Silicon Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 19: 2946–2950. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700288
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EEC-0425914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!