This research forms part of the research program of the Dutch Polymer Institute, project #401. The authors thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support and appreciate the collaboration of Solvent Innovation GmbH and Merck KGaA during the realization of this work. The authors appreciate the cooperation of the group of Prof. A. P. Philipse of the Van't Hoff Laboratory for Physical and Colloid Chemistry (Debye Research Institute, University of Utrecht) during the magnetization measurements. The authors also thank Chris Hendriks, Jose Bonilla-Cruz and Dr. Enrique Saldivar-Guerra for their help during the realization of this work.
Magnetorheological Fluids Based on Ionic Liquids†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 1740–1747, July, 2007
How to Cite
Guerrero-Sanchez, C., Lara-Ceniceros, T., Jimenez-Regalado, E., Raşa, M. and Schubert, U. S. (2007), Magnetorheological Fluids Based on Ionic Liquids. Adv. Mater., 19: 1740–1747. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700302
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2007
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!