BCD acknowledges a CSIR Junior Research Fellowship No. 9/80(504)/2006-EMR-I, Roll No. 503982. The Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India financially supported the work through a Ramanna Fellowship SR/S2/RFCMP-02/2005. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Bit per Particle: Electrostatic Assembly of CdSe Quantum Dots as Memory Elements†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4172–4176, December, 2007
How to Cite
Das, B. C., Batabyal, S. K. and Pal, A. J. (2007), A Bit per Particle: Electrostatic Assembly of CdSe Quantum Dots as Memory Elements. Adv. Mater., 19: 4172–4176. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700309
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
- CSIR. Grant Numbers: 9/80(504)/2006-EMR-I, 503982
- Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India. Grant Number: SR/S2/RFCMP-02/2005
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c0309_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.