We thank Mr. Yasuyuki and Prof. H. D. Abruña for useful discussions, Mr. Chris Orilall for BET measurement. We are grateful to the National Science Foundation (DMR 0404278) for supporting this study. Facilities available through the Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR), a Materials Research Science and Engineering Center of the National Science Foundation (DMR 0079992) were used for this study. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Double-Walled SnO2 Nano-Cocoons with Movable Magnetic Cores†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3328–3332, October, 2007
How to Cite
Lou, X. W., Yuan, C. and Archer, L. A. (2007), Double-Walled SnO2 Nano-Cocoons with Movable Magnetic Cores. Adv. Mater., 19: 3328–3332. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700357
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0404278
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0079992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!