J.J.G. and G.T.Z. contributed equally to this research. We thank Weidan Peng for reviewing the manuscript. J.J.G. wishes to thank the NSF for fellowship support. This work was supported by NIH grant EB 00244 (R.L.) and the Department of Defence (J.A.S.).
Combinatorial Modification of Degradable Polymers Enables Transfection of Human Cells Comparable to Adenovirus†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2836–2842, October, 2007
How to Cite
Green, J. J., Zugates, G. T., Tedford, N. C., Huang, Y.-H., Griffith, L. G., Lauffenburger, D. A., Sawicki, J. A., Langer, R. and Anderson, D. G. (2007), Combinatorial Modification of Degradable Polymers Enables Transfection of Human Cells Comparable to Adenovirus. Adv. Mater., 19: 2836–2842. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700371
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: EB 00244
- Department of Defence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!