The authors thank A.V. Saveliev for the UNCD synthesis, J. Oswalt (Horiba Group of Jobin Yvon Raman Division) for providing an opportunity to work with the UV LabRAM HR instrument and G. Le Bourdon for assistance in Raman spectra measurements. This work was partially supported by grants No. BIL05/RU/37 and 05-02-19807 of the Bilateral Scientific Collaboration Agreement between Flanders and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
Hybrid Diamond-Graphite Nanowires Produced by Microwave Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 4058–4062, November, 2007
How to Cite
Vlasov, I., Lebedev, O. I., Ralchenko, V. G., Goovaerts, E., Bertoni, G., Van Tendeloo, G. and Konov, V. I. (2007), Hybrid Diamond-Graphite Nanowires Produced by Microwave Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition. Adv. Mater., 19: 4058–4062. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700442
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2007
- Bilateral Scientific Collaboration Agreement between Flanders and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: BIL05/RU/37, 05-02-19807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!