Financial support of this work through the National Science Foundation Nanoscale Interdisciplinary Research Team Grant No. CTS-0210366 is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Prof. G. K. Jennings for assistance with water contact-angle measurements.
Carbon Nanofibers “Spot-Welded” to Carbon Felt: A Mechanically Stable, Bulk Mimic of Lotus Leaves†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 420–424, February, 2008
How to Cite
Li, J., Sambandam, S., Lu, W. and Lukehart, C. M. (2008), Carbon Nanofibers “Spot-Welded” to Carbon Felt: A Mechanically Stable, Bulk Mimic of Lotus Leaves. Adv. Mater., 20: 420–424. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700444
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation Nanoscale Interdisciplinary Research Team. Grant Number: CTS-0210366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!