This work was supported by the NSFC (no. 20531070) and the Science and Technology Department of Guangdong Province (no. 04205405). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Dynamic Porous Magnet Exhibiting Reversible Guest-Induced Magnetic Behavior Modulation†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1494–1498, June, 2007
How to Cite
Cheng, X.-N., Zhang, W.-X., Lin, Y.-Y., Zheng, Y.-Z. and Chen, X.-M. (2007), A Dynamic Porous Magnet Exhibiting Reversible Guest-Induced Magnetic Behavior Modulation. Adv. Mater., 19: 1494–1498. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700450
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20531070
- Science and Technology Department of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 04205405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!