We thank Oliver Dubochet and Dr. Patrick Surbled (Axetris) for nanopore chips fabrication. The support of Konrad Vogelsang and Jean-Jacques Hefti (PSI) for the silanization is kindly acknowledged. We also thank Dr. Michel Steinmetz and Prof. Dr. Ehud M. Landau for helpful discussions. The research was partially supported by the Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI) grant #7644.2
Nanopore Arrays for Stable and Functional Free-Standing Lipid Bilayers†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4466–4470, December, 2007
How to Cite
Han, X., Studer, A., Sehr, H., Geissbühler, I., Di Berardino, M., Winkler, F. K. and Tiefenauer, L. X. (2007), Nanopore Arrays for Stable and Functional Free-Standing Lipid Bilayers. Adv. Mater., 19: 4466–4470. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700468
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2007
- Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI) grant. Grant Number: #7644.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!