This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50221201, 90301010, 20373077, 20471062, 50573084), the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects, No. 973(2006CB806200), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Prof. Lei Jiang and Dr. Jinjie Xu are gratefully acknowledged for their helpful measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Tunable Emission from Binary Organic One-Dimensional Nanomaterials: An Alternative Approach to White-Light Emission†
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 79–83, January, 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. S., Fu, H. B., Hu, F. Q., Peng, A. D., Yang, W. S. and Yao, J. N. (2008), Tunable Emission from Binary Organic One-Dimensional Nanomaterials: An Alternative Approach to White-Light Emission. Adv. Mater., 20: 79–83. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700542
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50221201, 90301010, 20373077, 20471062, 50573084
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 973(2006CB806200)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Vol. 20, Issue 7, Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!