This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50221201, 90301010, 20373077, 20471062, 50573084), the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects, No. 973(2006CB806200), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Prof. Lei Jiang and Dr. Jinjie Xu are gratefully acknowledged for their helpful measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Tunable Emission from Binary Organic One-Dimensional Nanomaterials: An Alternative Approach to White-Light Emission†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 79–83, January, 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. S., Fu, H. B., Hu, F. Q., Peng, A. D., Yang, W. S. and Yao, J. N. (2008), Tunable Emission from Binary Organic One-Dimensional Nanomaterials: An Alternative Approach to White-Light Emission. Adv. Mater., 20: 79–83. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700542
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50221201, 90301010, 20373077, 20471062, 50573084
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 973(2006CB806200)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Vol. 20, Issue 7, Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!