The support from the Swedish Ministry of Education, the Swedish Research Council and the Swedish Foundation of Strategic Research are gratefully acknowledged. W.M. acknowledges the International Programme in the Chemical Sciences (IPICS) for financial support.
A Conjugated Polymer for Near Infrared Optoelectronic Applications†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3308–3311, October, 2007
How to Cite
Perzon, E., Zhang, F., Andersson, M., Mammo, W., Inganäs, O. and Andersson, M. R. (2007), A Conjugated Polymer for Near Infrared Optoelectronic Applications. Adv. Mater., 19: 3308–3311. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700557
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
- Swedish Ministry of Education
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Foundation of Strategic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!