Funding for this work was provided by the Army Research Office Young Investigator Program. The authors thank Edwin P. Chan and Kyriaki Kalaitzidou for insightful discussions, and acknowledge NSF-MRSEC Central Facilities for use of their SEM, as well as Professor McCarthy's group for use of their oxygen-plasma cleaner.
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3589–3593, November, 2007
How to Cite
Holmes, D. P. and Crosby, A. J. (2007), Snapping Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 19: 3589–3593. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700584
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2007
- Army Research Office Young Investigator Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!