We thank Prof. C. Gorbitz of the Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo, for supplying us with structural data from his recent model of the FF nanotube. We are grateful to Prof. Richard Bowtell of the School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nottingham, for the use of the 3 and 7 T magnetic resonance imaging magnets and for his helpful comments. V.L.S thanks the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council for supporting her doctoral studies. E.G. thanks the Israel Science Foundation (F.I.R.S.T program) for financial support. We acknowledge the financial support of the EU Benatural project. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Alignment of Aromatic Peptide Tubes in Strong Magnetic Fields†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4474–4479, December, 2007
How to Cite
A. Hill, R. J., Sedman, V. L., Allen, S., Williams, P., Paoli, M., Adler-Abramovich, L., Gazit, E., Eaves, L. and Tendler, S. J. B. (2007), Alignment of Aromatic Peptide Tubes in Strong Magnetic Fields. Adv. Mater., 19: 4474–4479. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700590
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!