This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under award CMMI-0556163. Partial support was provided by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award number DMR-0212302. We acknowledge Ms. B. Carlson and Prof. X.-Y. Zhu for help with XPS analysis.
Plasma-Assisted Synthesis of Silicon Nanocrystal Inks†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2513–2519, September, 2007
How to Cite
Mangolini, L. and Kortshagen, U. (2007), Plasma-Assisted Synthesis of Silicon Nanocrystal Inks. Adv. Mater., 19: 2513–2519. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700595
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0556163
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!