This work was supported by the Nano R&D Program through the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (2007-02864), the Korea Foundation for International Cooperation of Science & Technology, (KICOS) through a grant provided by the Korean Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST) in 2007 (No. K20716000006-07A0400-00610), the Korean Research Foundation Grant MOEHRD (KRF-2005-005-J13103), the “System IC 2010” project of the Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, and the POSTECH Core Research Program.
Spontaneous Chemical Vapor Growth of NiSi Nanowires and Their Metallic Properties†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3637–3642, November, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, C.-J., Kang, K., Woo, Y. S., Ryu, K.-G., Moon, H., Kim, J.-M., Zang, D.-S. and Jo, M.-H. (2007), Spontaneous Chemical Vapor Growth of NiSi Nanowires and Their Metallic Properties. Adv. Mater., 19: 3637–3642. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700609
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
- Nano R&D Program
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: 2007-02864
- Korea Foundation for International Cooperation of Science & Technology
- Korean Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST). Grant Number: K20716000006-07A0400-00610
- Korean Research Foundation Grant MOEHRD. Grant Number: KRF-2005-005-J13103
- “System IC 2010” project of the Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy
- POSTECH Core Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!