This work was supported by the NSF of China (20421303, 20373013, and 20521140450), the State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC (2006CB202502, 2006CB0N0302), the Shanghai Science & Technology Committee (06DJ14006, 055207078, 05DZ22313), Shanghai Nanotech Promotion Center (0652nm024), Shanghai Education Committee (02SG01), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (Grant NCET-04-03). We thank Dr. S. H. Xie for assistance with the characterization. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ordered Mesoporous Nanocrystalline Titanium-Carbide/Carbon Composites from In Situ Carbothermal Reduction†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2301–2306, September, 2007
How to Cite
Yu, T., Deng, Y. H., Wang, L., Liu, R. L., Zhang, L. J., Tu, B. and Zhao, D. Y. (2007), Ordered Mesoporous Nanocrystalline Titanium-Carbide/Carbon Composites from In Situ Carbothermal Reduction. Adv. Mater., 19: 2301–2306. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700667
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20421303, 20373013, 20521140450
- State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC. Grant Numbers: 2006CB202502, 2006CB0N0302
- Shanghai Science & Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 06DJ14006, 055207078, 05DZ22313
- Shanghai Nanotech Promotion Center. Grant Number: 0652nm024
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 02SG01
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-04-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!