We would like to acknowledge the assistance of Euan Hendry and Alastair Hibbins for discussions. We thank the following for financial support, The Royal Society, The EPSRC and European Commission via the “SPP” project (NMP-CT-2003-505699) and the Network of Excellence “PlasmoNanoDevices” (FP6-2002-IST-1-507879).
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 3771–3782, November, 2007
How to Cite
Murray, W. A. and Barnes, W. L. (2007), Plasmonic Materials. Adv. Mater., 19: 3771–3782. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700678
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- The Royal Society
- The EPSRC
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: NMP-CT-2003-505699, FP6-2002-IST-1-507879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!