The authors acknowledge financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China (20421101, 20404013, 20402015, 20571079, 20527001, 20472089, 90401026), Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2006CB806200, 2006CB932100) and Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
An Ultra Closely π-Stacked Organic Semiconductor for High Performance Field-Effect Transistors†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2613–2617, September, 2007
How to Cite
Li, L., Tang, Q., Li, H., Yang, X., Hu, W., Song, Y., Shuai, Z., Xu, W., Liu, Y. and Zhu, D. (2007), An Ultra Closely π-Stacked Organic Semiconductor for High Performance Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 19: 2613–2617. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700682
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20421101, 20404013, 20402015, 20571079, 20527001, 20472089, 90401026
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806200, 2006CB932100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c0682_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.