This research was funded in part by the MRSEC program of the NSF (Grant No. DMR-0212302), the Office of Naval Research (Grant No. N00014-01-1-0810, subcontracted from NWU), and the Department of Energy (Grant No. DE-FG02-06ER46348). R. T. T. gratefully acknowledges a fellowship through the University of Minnesota Lando/NSF-REU summer program.
Pseudomorphic Transformation of Inverse Opal Tungsten Oxide to Tungsten Carbide†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3682–3686, November, 2007
How to Cite
Lytle, J. C., Denny, N. R., Turgeon, R. T. and Stein, A. (2007), Pseudomorphic Transformation of Inverse Opal Tungsten Oxide to Tungsten Carbide. Adv. Mater., 19: 3682–3686. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700717
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
- MRSEC program of the NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-01-1-0810
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER46348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!