Well-Aligned Nanocylinder Formation in Phase-Separated Metal-Silicide–Silicon and Metal-Germanide–Germanium Systems
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2797–2801, October, 2007
How to Cite
Yasui, N., Horie, R., Ohashi, Y., Tanji, K. and Den, T. (2007), Well-Aligned Nanocylinder Formation in Phase-Separated Metal-Silicide–Silicon and Metal-Germanide–Germanium Systems. Adv. Mater., 19: 2797–2801. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700726
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!