We thank the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000 and 2005CB724400), National Natural Science Foundation of China (20473045, 50573042, and 20334010) and Ministry of Education for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Towards Understanding Why a Superhydrophobic Coating Is Needed by Water Striders†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2257–2261, September, 2007
How to Cite
Shi, F., Niu, J., Liu, J., Liu, F., Wang, Z., Feng, X.-Q. and Zhang, X. (2007), Towards Understanding Why a Superhydrophobic Coating Is Needed by Water Striders. Adv. Mater., 19: 2257–2261. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700752
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2005CB724400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20473045, 50573042, 20334010
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!