W.W. is a postdoctoral fellow of the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders, Belgium (FWO-Vlaanderen), which also granted J.Č. a visiting postdoctoral fellowship. S.C. thanks the Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen) for a Ph.D. grant. Financial support from FWO (projects G.0041.01 and G.0129.07) is kindly acknowledged. We thank D. Polus (Univ. of Hasselt) for help with the high-temperature high-vacuum treatment, and A. Herman, L. Moens, and S. Dewilde for the use of the ultracentrifuge.
Effect of Water Filling on the Electronic and Vibrational Resonances of Carbon Nanotubes: Characterizing Tube Opening by Raman Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2274–2278, September, 2007
How to Cite
Wenseleers, W., Cambré, S., Čulin, J., Bouwen, A. and Goovaerts, E. (2007), Effect of Water Filling on the Electronic and Vibrational Resonances of Carbon Nanotubes: Characterizing Tube Opening by Raman Spectroscopy. Adv. Mater., 19: 2274–2278. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700773
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation
- FWO. Grant Numbers: G.0041.01, G.0129.07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!